fbpx

I can’t find any bed bug bites, but I think I have bed bugs anyway. Why aren’t they biting me?

 In

Not always. In fact, only about 4% – 25% of people bitten by bedbugs will have a reaction to the bug’s bite; for the other 75%, they won’t see the bugs at all.

Look for other signs to correctly ID bedbugs. Start with our identification guide, right here.

Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search

0