0

Are bed bugs nocturnal?

It’s easy to think that bed bugs are nocturnal. After all, they do tend to move more at night – and we all know the horror stories about waking up with those 3 telltale bites in a row. But [...]

0

I can’t find any bed bug bites, but I think I have bed bugs anyway. Why aren’t they biting me?

Not always. In fact, only about 4% – 25% of people bitten by bedbugs will have a reaction to the bug’s bite; for the other 75%, they won’t see the bugs at all. Look for other signs to [...]