OnGuard Bite Barrier Travel – Twin/Full
Why we made this product:
Never worry about bed bugs while you’re traveling.
Never bring bed bugs home with you.
One in five Americans have either had bed bugs, or know someone who has encountered them – many times, in a hotel bed.
Unfortunately, hotels of all kinds are susceptible to bed bugs; no matter where you are in the world, or how much you pay for your hotel room or rental, there’s a chance a guest before you brought an unwanted bug along.
The OnGuard Bite Barrier Travel is offered in two sizes. One, which fits both a full or twin mattress, and another which fits both a king and queen size mattress. Both products have a FlexFit material that allows them to accommodate any depth of mattress.
- Installs on top of the fitted sheet of any mattress.
- Standard bed linens will install as usual over the OnGuard Bite Barrier Travel and it will be minimally visible.
- Constructed of bed bug proof materials; bugs can’t bite through the OnGuard Bite Barrier Travel or climb to the top surface to reach the host.
- A permanently attached slippery skirt keeps bugs from being able to climb around the OnGuard Bite Barrier Travel to the top surface of the mattress.
- Comes with a safe travel carrying case, for transportation between your vacation to guard against bed bug transference.
- Patented slippery skirt material is a clear coating over nearly any kind, color, or design of bedding material.
- Accommodates mattress toppers and any depth of mattress.
- Comes in a full/twin size and king/queen size. Pick whichever one you’d use most in your travels.
- Can be used at home!